Support Worker/CarerDecember 4, 2016
Care & Support Worker (Domiciliary Care)
Altogether Care 3 reviews – Yeovil
£8.80 an hour – Permanent
Currently recruiting across areas: North East Lincolnshire
Earn up to £8.80 per hour plus a great range of staff benefits! (Must have own transport)
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives, this job could be perfect for you!
Care & Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do, delivering frontline care within our Care at Home service.
Working out in the community, our Care & Support Workers give care and support to elderly and/or vulnerable people who have difficulties with their daily activities, enabling them to live as independently as possible.
- Assisting and enabling
- Washing and dressing
- Taking food and refreshment
- Bed making
- Providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the client
- Administering medication
- Contributing to record keeping
Job Requirements Key Requirements
- DBS disclosure
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be caring and friendly
- Have a valid driving licence and own vehicle
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a good standard of verbal and written English (or be prepared to further their English skills)
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional training and qualifications
- Induction training
- Staff benefits scheme: childcare benefits scheme, retail discounts vouchers, discounted holidays and travel insurance, hospital plan and more!